Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 oct 2009

Felt Sad.............

tis morning i jz knw abt my dad frm my mum
in midnight abt 1++am
my mum fetch dad go to PMC ......
at tat time i still sleep as a pig ......
(the sky fall down oso dun knw ady...)
coz my dad'eye so pain till cant open....
so scare abt dad will blind ......
i oso knw abt tis is happened at work place.....
the mechanical light too strong until make my dad'eye in suffering....
he is good father bt sumtime as a lecturer say nonstop...
n vry care of whole family....... T.T
i hope him gt well as faster as can.......


althought today the TM worker
came to house installed my new modem
WIFI modem..........
it so nice n colour......LED
i still felt sad coz my dad' s eye still in suffering
SAD........"ang gong po pi"

No comments:

Post a Comment